Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DFO forum?

• 04-03-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Should probably have suggested the idea here first, but I've gone ahead and suggested a Darkfall forum for us rather than being stuck in the generic mmo mix of things.

If you's think it's a good idea, rock on over to this here thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055504186

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

See previous thread.

Darkfall forum?

I think if we're all still going strong in 3-6 months time it would be a good idea. There have been too many flash in the pan MMOs lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I'd prefer to have a forum ready to go along with the release of the game rather than waiting to see if it catches on. If time goes by and it does somehow manage to flop, then just get rid of the forum...
    Most of the threads on the mmo page are darkfall related. It just makes sense I think. I know there have been a lot of brief mmos. Darkfall has been in development for about 10 years. It's a dream becoming reality.

It could even be a private forum for DF subscribers to converse in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Darkfall is definitely a different breed to AoC and the likes. I'm pretty sure there'll be demand for a forum for it but considering the pre-order issues they're having might be better to just hang on a few days and see how many more players pop up here before trying to push for it.

Advertisement