Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone beyond a Joke.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Well maybe it took one of your own before you woke up to the disgusting behaviour of all of you on the thread and the mods for facilitating it.

You can attack me all I want. Threads closed. Common sense prevailed. I'm happy. You can all go back to the sand pit. Might as well lock this now too as it's pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Well maybe it took one of your own before you woke up to the disgusting behaviour of all of you on the thread and the mods for facilitating it.

You can attack me all I want. Threads closed. Common sense prevailed. I'm happy. You can all go back to the sand pit. Might as well lock this now too as it's pointless.

It's great that you're happy and all, but the thread wasn't closed due to anything relating to your problems with it. In a previous post in this thread, you were hoping for the opinion of an 'objective party' (to back you up, I assume) but without knowing the manic egotistical nature of the online poker world, and the sums of money that go with it, then you won't understand the situation, as you clearly don't. This lack of understanding by outsiders is further illustrated by people linking the thread to 'suicide-related' threads in other parts of the online world, which is simply ridiculous, tbh. Honestly, you're looking at the situation like some 'aul wan' ringing in to Joe Duffy would.

Also, you seem to be having a problem with the 'loose modding' by the mods involved, but they've handled the thread the way they have any other controversial thread on the forum, and there have been many. You might not lke the 'looseness' of it, but it's consistent. FWIW, the poker mods have continually been amongst the fairest and best on Boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement