Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Bill Pay Price Plan

• 04-03-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

I am currently on Three's Relax 150 plan (Signed a 12 month contract in September)... Is it possible for me to change to the lower Relax 90 plan? or do I have stay on the 150 plan for the 12 months?
    Sorry for asking such a basic question but I really cant bring myself to ask customer care.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Lol :D

I wouldn't ask them either and people have posted on this forum before after being given the wrong answer. You can drop once you've had the contract 6 months but only one tariff at a time, ie you can't go straight from the top one to the bottom one

I did it myself two years ago and I didn't have to extend my contract or anything like that but you should make sure the policy hasn't changed since then. And when I say make sure I mean get it in writing or some way that they can't come back a few months later and deny it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ye 6 months is correct unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Sorry for asking such a basic question but I really cant bring myself to ask customer care.

There not that bad, don't believe everything you read on the internet, you should be able to change your contract now as your about 6mts into it, 2 change your tarrif your going to have to call them anyway...pick up the phone, they don't bite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

You can drop to the lowest taffiff just for the record, not that taht matters to you cause the next one down is the lowest anyway. And the only time your contact term is changed is if you upgrade. Making changes to your account makes no difference to your contract lenght.

Cable wrote: »
    You can drop to the lowest taffiff just for the record, not that taht matters to you cause the next one down is the lowest anyway.

They wouldn't let me but then that doesn't necessarily mean there's a policy preventing you from doing it

• Advertisement

There not that bad, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

The way he put it it sounds to me like he's talking from personal experience and not what he's heard about them. Are you OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

By the sounds of it Sam Vimes you were conned. Or at least they were trying to stop you making a big drop by "suggesting" very strongly that you move to the next plan first.

Cable wrote: »
    By the sounds of it Sam Vimes you were conned. Or at least they were trying to stop you making a big drop by "suggesting" very strongly that you move to the next plan first.

They didn't suggest it, I was told that it had to be done that way. I wouldn't say they deliberately lied to me, they just don't have a clue what they're doing

Advertisement