Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mallorca v Barcelona Copa del Rey S/F 2nd Leg

• 04-03-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭

Barca hold a 2 - 0 lead from the first leg and are looking for a first win in five games tonight.

Teams to follow closer to kick-off (9pm) but Messi is in the squad.

Dont think this match is on Sky lads so streams will be required.

Link here: http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch5.html

Barcelona lineup:
    PINTO; ALVES, PUYOL, PIQUÉ, CÁCERES; TOURÉ, BUSQUETS, KEITA; HLEB, INIESTA, BOJAN

No Eto'o, Messi or Titi but a plus with Iniesta back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Amazing scenes in Bilbao at the other semi-final. Athletic Bilbao were three down from the first leg with Sevilla and are now level at 3 - 3 on agg after just 36mins tonight !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Great win for Bilbao!

Goal.........

1 - 0

Mallorca score right on half-time.

Messi getting ready to come on.

WTF..........

MALLORCA LEVEL THINGS UP BUT THE LINESMAN STICKS UP THE FLAG.

• Advertisement

Haha........

Now a peno to Mallorca

its all happening now !

Caceres red carded and off he goes. Pique gets a yellow.

Pinto saves the peno............

Woeful, practically down the middle.

Messi not coming on now since the peno and the red card. Barca a man down. Iniesta off and Marquez on.

The Barca bench change there mind again and decide to bring on Messi for Bojan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Messi levels things in the end to win things for Barcelona

Was at the first leg of this tie in the Nou Camp last month, so hard to believe it was even close given the gap in quality that night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

WHOOOOOO!

Going to the final baby.

We are playing the team I respect the most in the Primera Liga also. Athletic Bilbao, great team with a great history, and I hope the match is a good spectacle. Considering they just overcame a 3-0 deficit to Sevilla I'm guessing it'll be pretty awesomeeeee.

Roll on the Mestalla!

Going to try get tickets for the final but I was told the final is in the Mestalla so might have to give it a miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I am looking at going to the final also. Whats the best way ex Cork? Via Stansted or Dublin I am guessing?

EDIT: £50stg ex Stansted. Flights ex Dublin are a bit all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

gimmick wrote: »
    I am looking at going to the final also. Whats the best way ex Cork? Via Stansted or Dublin I am guessing?

EDIT: £50stg ex Stansted. Flights ex Dublin are a bit all over the place.

You could go from Cork - Barca (from the 13th until the 15th) for 92 euro, and when you arrive in Barcelona, you could get Euromed train from Barcelona to Valencia and that takes 2 hours 50 minutes.

Ryanair are closing their Valencia base after a dispute with the ayuntamiento. Pity as you use to be able to fly direct from Dublin to Valencia. Fly Dublin to Madrid then get a Air Nostrum connecting flight to Valencia (about 25mins).

Advertisement