Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent to Buy

Options
  • 04-03-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi just wondering does anybody know much about theese schemes. are they a scam or a viable option. I seen Sherry Fitz are taking part in it with the new development on the armagh R.d. Anywhere else people know of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Strikes me as a means to temporarily prop up Fianna Failures building buddies.

Does it not tie you to a purchase price at the time of the start of your tenancy rather than at the time you decide to buy in any case?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Strikes me as a means to temporarily prop up Fianna Failures building buddies.

Does it not tie you to a purchase price at the time of the start of your tenancy rather than at the time you decide to buy in any case?

It does, the purchase price is fixed now

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mdix

Did you go ahead with this scheme in the end??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement