Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classic army styer aug a1

Options
  • 04-03-2009 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

hey guys just wondering if anyone has any ideas on this. my aug has a full mag and a fully charged battery but wont fire. any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I know it sounds silly, but have you wound the magazine up properly? theres a winder underneath the mag and you need to pressurize the spring to feed the BBs,
    failing this it could be the hopup on too much or you could be looking at broken tappet plate, tappet spring, air nozzle etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

cork1 wrote: »
    hey guys just wondering if anyone has any ideas on this. my aug has a full mag and a fully charged battery but wont fire. any ideas?

By doesnt fire do you mean:

A: Gearbox cycles but no bbs
    B: Nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

the mag is loaded alright and have emptied it and re loaded it. at the moment the hop up is switched off. where do i find the tappet plate, tapet spring and air nozle and would i be able to tell clearly if theyre broken?

Hey leathal bullet i should have been more specific. when i pull the trigger the mechanism sounds like its working. i thought i was just out of bb's.

Advertisement