Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slieve Russell Hotel, Cavan

Options
  • 04-03-2009 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all,

I've to stay in this hotel on the 15th of my. two of us for one night. Any ideas where i might get a discount for this. Its coming up at 175euro for one night at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Given your location, I am guessing that you will be attending a function at the Slieve Russell. That reduces your chance of discount rates being available.

A couple of years ago there were B&Bs within walking (staggering?) distance of the hotel. I haven't been there recently, so don't know if they are still in business.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭balliali

Phone the following, ( I am not connected in any way, I live in Monaghan, but find the company very competent).

Ballyconnell Cabs is a minibus and taxi company run by Bob and Teresa Leonard. A completely reliable and professional local service is provided.

Address: Ballyconnell, County Cavan, Ireland
    Phone: 087 7776077
    The driver will be the best bet to tell you where the best cheap but quality accommodation is for visitors to Slieve Russell. They live locally, and will know every path. Tell them Al and Pat recommended them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Slieve Russel is part of the Super Value breaks, so that might make it a bit better in value, but you'd have to stay a few nights - http://www.supervalugetawaybreaks.com

It's under 4* breaks

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Was that the 15th of may? I checked their site and you can get it for 117.50 per night.

Advertisement