Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Syndrome

Options
  • 04-03-2009 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey guys,

Don't know how many people come onto this forum but I'd like to introduce you's to my band Blue Syndrome. We're a three piece rock band from Dublin. We've been together now for about 3-4 years. Been gigging around the place and having the laugh in general and somehow managed to record our first album in the Summer.
    We're releasing our first single on April 3rd called Kiss The Girl, and doing a wee tour with it aswell!
    Anyways if you's have some time check our myspace at www.myspace.com/bluesyndrome
    or our bebo at www.bebo.com/bluesyndromeirl

l_f6cd5b5a39b148f1b8c26ef9f957a57e.jpg

The dates for the tour are:
    April 3rd - Portmarnock VENUE TBC [ALL AGES]
    April 4th Dorans, Dublin [ALL AGES]
    April 4th Academy 2, Dublin [OVER 18'S]
    April 6th Roisin Dubh, Galway [ALL AGES]
    April 8th Sky Venue, Portlaoise [ALL AGES]

Plus 1 more TBC in Wexford...
    Also if anyone is setting up a gig (all ages or over 18's) in Cork around this time, we'd love for you to put us on the lineup :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 bluesyndrome

l_66af1ba2d487451ea8d620ee01633c38.jpg

heya!

we're having our single launch in the academy 2 on saturday april 4th - hope some of ye can make it out! only €6 in! :D

l_09adc318ba5e4228b3c48a92428e5953.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 awkwardturtle

Blue Syndrome will be streaming a live acoustic session this Friday October 25th from here at 7pm. So get all your friends to gather round the computer for this one and chat with us, hear some songs -- maybe some new ones -- it should be good! :)

Also it's now just over a month until we launch our album 'Over and Out'. Artwork is just about done. We're working on getting it into shops so just keep going into wherever you buy your music and ask if they've got the Blue Syndrome album in yet! It will be available at our gigs, on iTunes and other places so keep checkin our sites for more news. We'll keep in touch about what's happening anyways.

And if you didnt know already, if you send us an email we'll get you on the guestlist for €2 entry into our album launch in The Village on October 28th.
    awkwardturtlerecords@gmail.com

Hey guys,

We're releasing our album at the end of this month. It'll be available in a few shops like Tower, Road etc and at any gigs we're playing.

Also playing some shows to launch it. Come along if you want! :)

10520125462924777212907.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

awesome music, cant wait for the album :) now i just have to get my arse into town to buy it. will it be available online?

• Advertisement

cool!!
    :)
    its gonna be available from tower records, and possibly hmv swords and grafton st aswell as road records
    you can get it online here aswell as just callin round to mine! haha
    or get it at the album launch gigs! :)
    would be cool if anyone buying it tho got it from the shops so that its chart counted!! would be huge help to us! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

cool cool, if i cant get it in hmv swords then ill pop into town saturday morning and pick up a copy :) good luck again lads

New music video for 'Tomorrow I'll Be Gone'. Check it out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

New music video for 'Tomorrow I'll Be Gone'. Check it out! :)

That's a great song, great singer.

Don't like the video though (apart from the band performing) it's distracting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Defo got a hit video on your hands there lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Whoops, left an "s" out of my previous post there.

Advertisement