Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gordon Brown US Congress Speech

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

mysterious wrote: »
    If I was in a league of power with the knowledge I have, I would be assasinated too. I've already created an incredible stirr on many forums. I knew the people I was also attracting onto it. I know the type of people I'm dealing with by their reaction. I will say I have not attracted any high ranking "person" in a few months in my dealings on the internet.

They are just monitoring people, on the internet they are not to concered by the likes of me or anyone who knows a great deal, The powers of be, are not to bothered about the internet, they think that i just type and don't act.

J.F.K, and 2pac are in the league of power, and I believe 2pac knows less than me as there is far much exposure know than in his time, but he has a huge fan base, and he would cause global effect. Right now, the way this planet is going. Everyone will be drones.

Just bear in mind, I am someone who is not afraid to put my own life on the line, for my beliefs and goals.

I believe in the ruling elites plans to globalise the world economy and the world itself...i believe they want to cull the population, i believe they will do anything in their power to achieve these goals, i believe in many of the theories put forward and that i have researched myself that are called conspiracy theories

but if i ever sound like this guy.......

I think i may just give up

i dont understand your motives mysterious, you contradict yourself time and time again in various threads all over this website, you seem to have a little knowledge (id guess you watch alot of Alex Jones) but you seem to be bordeline delusional to me

its very very hard to get you to actually attempt to back up any of your outlandish statements

i have to wonder, are you here to help or to hurt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

So ... ehm... how about that Gordon Brown speech eh... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Some posts moved to new thread. Please stay on topic folks.

Advertisement