Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow offers?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hey guys/girls,

Thought i'd start about offers going on in Carlow. Anything thats going special offers. Tesco, clothes stores, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Xtra vision seems to be doing some great deals at the moment for DVD,s and games, Mrs 22xx got some great ones yesterday ,,complete seasons of TV shows for 20 euro,,

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Hey guys,
    Superquinn having an offer on pork chops, half price. Seem to have a good few others too but only one i picked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

10% cut on membership of talbot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kk-mm-ss

I was in Next today and they have furniture half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

no name has bought sasha's clothes and are selling them, for half nothing (well in limerick anyway) presume same in carlow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Carlow Tyre Centre are doing 15% off all tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

Lotus. starter for one euro, takeaways and dellveries are buy two meal get one meal fo free:D

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

Tesco have fillet steaks @ half price
    McCauleys have 10eurp voucher wih every 50euro spent

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Carlow Tyre Centre are doing 15% off all tyres.

I see 2 thanksesessess! yay!

Did ye go get tyres?
    actually... aynon, I know you did. I was there when you picked up the sunny.
    rasco: did you get some too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

you were there? didnt even notice. best tires around. cheap and proper tyres, good name brand stuff aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i always use the wonderful maurice sheehan for tyres, he's a gentleman and he's reasonable to

car shine o'brien road are doing a full valet for 99 at the moment

patrickc wrote: »
    i always use the wonderful maurice sheehan for tyres, he's a gentleman and he's reasonable to
    where and who be he?

aynon wrote: »
    where and who be he?

he's a guy by himself out past the i.t on the left just after the roundabout.

you were there? didnt even notice. best tires around. cheap and proper tyres, good name brand stuff aswell

I was. I was in with my car though, loading and unloading the boot.

patrickc wrote: »
    he's a guy by himself out past the i.t on the left just after the roundabout.
    god i wasnt even paying attention....

wait...

actually why didnt you say hello?

am i that bad?

lads can we keep this thread to offers, bargains etc...

not when i saw you getting tyres :D

cheers

Patrick

sorry, pat.

Homebase offer to match any written kitchen quotation and will knock an extra 10% off when you purchase you kitchen from them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

They have always offered the quotation price match on anything instore as long as you can have proof of it been cheaper elsewhere.

yes, yes they do. 15% off EVERYTHING in store, this fri and sat only. btw.

• Advertisement

Yep I know and 10% off the following Thursday?

First time they have ever had a 15% off weekend.

not sure about the 10% thing, but its definitely one of the only 15% days, in the history of the whole stores history.

I'm fairly sure it's a 10% day on Thursday on the week of Easter.

Times are tough for the company.They need to lower their prices to be in comparison with the North then the 10% and 15% days would be quite worthwhile.

they're not all that bad, they are selling alot of their garden power tools, below thecost of aldi/woodies.
    case and point-
    petrol mower- 165 in aldi, for the exact same(engine and all, but slightly heavier body, and in red.) 140.

strimmers and edgers much the same.

deadly might go up tomorrow, i need a lawmower and powerwasher

ask for barry, knows his stuff, get the RAC powerwasher one, its the best for the price, its just for washing the car extra?

ask for barry, knows his stuff, get the RAC powerwasher one, its the best for the price, its just for washing the car extra?

yeh thats all, but dont wanna spend loads either... the lawnmower offer sounds good..

its great, also get the starter kit, think its like 15, has everything like gas can etc.

Whatever you do don't buy the Powerbase Xtreme Powerwasher,nearly all of them are returned.

Agree with you that the Briggs & Stratton engine that's in all of mowers that Homebase sell are very good and reliable.

Generally though prices are fairly expensive if you don't include the staff discount of 20%.Many people in Sligo would be going up North because of its proximity and goods are so much cheaper up there.

• Advertisement

btw, bob, how'd you end up here?

Advertisement