Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so whos drunk?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 5:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

i am on tablets for my ear infection(says nothing in the leaflet about not drinkn with them) and ive had 2 glasses of white wine

and im pretty frinkn drunk:(:( and im normally great to drink- can have about 12 bottles before im drunk
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

More interesting thread would be whos in work *raises hand*

huzzah for night shift workers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

i was fairly smashed last night.
    $4-5 drinks all night. Few different bars and clubs. Finished in a 24hr bar at 8am before we got asked to leave for being to intoxicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I am in work and its getting to the stage where you feel like you are drunk! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

I am in work and its getting to the stage where you feel like you are drunk! :D

know that feeling, 30 mins to go though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Rabies wrote: »
    i was fairly smashed last night.
    $4-5 drinks all night. Few different bars and clubs. Finished in a 24hr bar at 8am before we got asked to leave for being to intoxicated.

Unsurprized!!!! Really:D:D:D

No, I am now sober, and up with insomnia, off to fap though, that sometimes put me to sleep!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

i am on tablets for my ear infection(says nothing in the leaflet about not drinkn with them) and ive had 2 glasses of white wine

and im pretty frinkn drunk:(:( and im normally great to drink- can have about 12 bottles before im drunk

Antibiotics is what they give you for it afaik. That being the case, then nuh, you werent sposed to be on the sauce.

Them doctors. Such worriers.

My medicine cabinet looks like the pharmacists shelves in Boots. Some of the stuff would have you laughing hysterically at your glass before you even thought of putting wine in it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

can have about 12 bottles before im drunk

Of water?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

12 bottles?

Good lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

I would have responded to this last night, but I can respond now because I'm still drunk.

Edit: Oh bollocks. Realising that I spent €165 last night is sobering me up. what the christ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement