Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to start a rugby league team in Ireland?

• 05-03-2009 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've been researching teams in rugby league here in Ireland but there doesn't seem to be enough in certain areas. There is clearly interest around the country (outside Leinster area) and there needs to be something done about or else interest will dwindle.

Maybe the RLI should take notice and help fund new start ups (with what money I have no idea).

Any one know how people start clubs if there was enough evidence of interest? (i.e. you would have enough for a team plus more and committee, venues, training facilities etc) 2009 may be out of touch so maybe consentrating on 2010 as THE year for Irish Rugby League.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

sporegan wrote: »

Any one know how people start clubs if there was enough evidence of interest? (i.e. you would have enough for a team plus more and committee, venues, training facilities etc) 2009 may be out of touch so maybe consentrating on 2010 as THE year for Irish Rugby League.

Check out the message board on www.rli.ie, there are a lot of threads on there dealing with this and looking for players etc....

Advertisement