Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Poppy Z. Brite books.

Options
  • 05-03-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

since a mate introduced me to Exquisite Corpse a year or so ago, ive absolutely fallen in love with Poppy Z Brite. Have since read Lost Souls, Triads, and a collection of short stories (can't remember the name of the book though :o).

Have recently gotten vouchers for amazon.co.uk, so am looking to get more by Poppy. want to avoid short stories, really, i love books i can get properly stuck into for a couple of hundred pages.

that said, i've heard swamp foetus mentioned a lot, does anyone have any opinions on it?

anyway, just wondering if anyone can help recommend any of her books, i did a search on amazon and there's more books than i'd anticipated, so hoped someone could help me narrow it down!

Advertisement