Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Barber

Options
  • 05-03-2009 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anybody know a Barber that does a good cheap cut?
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Where are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Plenty of barbers do a cut for about 5-6 Euro certain days of the week. Usually Mon-Wed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

3226353350_f28c1fdd02_m.jpg
    There's this guy on Parkgate St. (opp. side of street from Ryan's). No frills, no queues, his name's Martin and he's 6quid all day everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

humberklog wrote: »
    3226353350_f28c1fdd02_m.jpg
    There's this guy on Parkgate St. (opp. side of street from Ryan's). No frills, no queues, his name's Martin and he's 6quid all day everyday.

Thanks. I work near Baggot Street area, and get train from Pearse, was hoping I'd find one somewhere. Maybe Ringsend area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

There are a few on Talbot Street for 7eur all week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Thanks. I work near Baggot Street area, and get train from Pearse, was hoping I'd find one somewhere. Maybe Ringsend area?

Aye there a cheapish place in Ringsend, just by the Yacht pub. But nearer for you would be the place on the corner of Pearse Street & Upper Sandwith Street.

Advertisement