Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Hawkins (Hot Leg/The Darkness) on Radio TODAY (Listen Online)

• 05-03-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

He'll be on Leith FM - www.leithfm.co.uk - at 12 noon to help promote tonight's gig in Edinburgh and also to talk about some new movie roles, Hot Leg's first US gigs and some other associated things - if you've questions post them below!

There is a streaming link on the website.

Did You Download the Podcast 1 vote

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Thanks, but no thanks. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

chin_grin wrote: »
    Thanks, but no thanks. :D

come on....its man rock!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I heard them on 2fm there a few days ago , it was only a very quick interview and he sang the power of love(i forgot that he can really hit those high notes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Is hotleg his current band yeah?

Are they any good? Have to say i was a big fan of the darknesses first album. Must did it out now that i think of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Saw them live, they rocked. You can get a few of their songs free off their website afaik. Their new album is good, I prefer it to Stone Gods offering. More pure and not distilled rock/metal. Their is a definite intention behind the music. Its not as good as Permission but it hits the same highs on a good few tracks, so overall I'd give it 8/10. The guitar solos are seriously funky. If you ever watch them on youtube they end every song with a hundred iddly iddly guitar solos. Gotta respect that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Didnt Justin Hawkins try out to represent Britain in the Eurovision?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

he certainly did, with Beverly Brown who guests on track 3 of the aforementioned album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Didnt Justin Hawkins try out to represent Britain in the Eurovision?! :confused:

Why not shur didnt f***in lori win the thing afew years back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

If anyone is interested I'll post a podcast of the interview online?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8TCRXA9

Here it is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Why not shur didnt f***in lori win the thing afew years back.

Think he was trying to enter the year they won it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yea... saw The Darkness supporting Metallica a few years a go. Ehhh wtf? No. Just no.

Advertisement