Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Language Courses/Colleges

Options
  • 05-03-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am just wondering does any particular language college in Dublin have a really good reputation? & also which is the cheapest?
    Cheers, Emer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Don't know tbh, but I'd say the good folks over in Education or indeed in the Dublin City forums might be able to help more.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

This fella is one of the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I know all the foreigners in my school go to International House, www.ihdublin.com

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭EmerBaggott

Thank you all so very much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

some of the better, more established Schools, with good reputations around the City are

Dublin School of English, Wellington Quay www.dse.ie

Alpha College, North Great Georges St www.alphacollege.com

Swan training institute, Grafton St, www.sti.ie

Centre for english Studies, Dame Court

http://www.ces-schools.com/learnenglish/dublin.aspx

for a start, they are not necessarily the cheapest though, there are lots of other schools around offering various courses and prices but it's slightly the luck of the draw, for example I've heard

the Delfin School, Abbey St being described as both great and terrible, so it can be a gamble,

Some schools I have heard nothing but bad reports about are, The Dublin Cultural institute, Bachelors Walk and the school over the Kylemore Cafe on O Connell St

hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭EmerBaggott

Thank you so very very much. Your replies have been greatly appreicated :)

Advertisement