Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roll Up Roll Up - The Biggest Circus In Town Is Back On Your Doorstep

• 05-03-2009 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Yes Folks.

The Circus is back.

circus-tent.gif

With Eleven Performances a week, at a field near YOU.

Marvel as clowns fiddle with books.

Gasp as players are asked to live their lives without getting wages.

Look on in AWE as tricks and wheeling dealing are allowed to pass un-noticed by the ringmasters.

Roll Up Roll Up for the Biggest Circus in Town

The League Of Ireland
    As Run by The FAI

Kicking off Tomorrow Evening, be sure to get to your local field to watch this highly entertaining show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Well, just stop watching football then cos you honestly don't seem to get any enjoyment from it. Most of your posts on the soccer forum are always fairly negative towards the game.
    I don't give a f*ck about the FAI. I just can't wait to watch a match!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Fuck it Des, I hate the idiocy and the lack of professionalism too. I'm still excited about the new season though.

The league needs solid supporters like you not to walk away and keep trying to make things better, even if all that boils down to is making sure another good league of Ireland lad isn't lost to the game.

/hums Rocky theme and slaps Des' cheeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Must say, I have never been so apatethic to a new season ever. So much so, it even seems more like a hindrance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I wish I could go tomorrow night :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Oh put a sock in it Des. We get it. The FAI are incapable fools. That doesn't look like it's gonna change anytime soon so why keep on banging on about it? You'd swear you were some visionary who was speaking down words of wisdom to the masses from a mountain top. You're not. You may as well be shouting "Lads, the economy has slowed down a tad over the past year or so"

Anyway I thought you stated you were definitely finished with this league? You quite clearly are not, judging by your postings in every single LOI related thread. You're like a girlfriend I once had who kept on threatening to break up with me but never actually did.

I remember one time I farted on her face and she screamed "That's it Pighead, I'm definitely definitely definitely finished with you this time. I hope I never see you again. I just smiled because I knew that she'd be cooking me my dinner that evening. And she did. Eventually I dumped her. She was too whiny and indecisive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Give it a rest Des. Just focus on making your own club a better one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Will1977, Pighead - if you have a problem with a thread and want the attention of the mods then report the OP. Anymore backseat modding and it'll be infractions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement