Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Shower Information

Options
  • 05-03-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi Folks

The shower we have at the moment is a Triton T90si its packed up now, so looking to buy a new shower, whats the best showers out there and for prices also and where is the best place to buy? we are living in the south east at the moment, I have heard mixed things about tritons, we both the house from previous owners last october and just our luck the shower packed up in november so we have been having baths ever since. I was looking at trioton t90xr are they any good?. My only fear is that we if we buy a triton it might pack up also. We live in a hard water area so it doesnt help matters I suppose. How much aslo do guys usually charge for fitting them if we buy the unit?. Im a total novice with any info or knowledge on showers so all info and advice greatly appreacited. There is so much out there like 8kw showers and 9kw is there a big difference between the two?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭SPARTAN33

Was just wondering also are there any hardware outlets with good deals on in Showers at the moment?

Thanking you all in advance

Spartan

• Registered Users Posts: 19 stephensavage

hello spartan33
    the t90xr is a direct replacement for the si and it on sale in B&Q for €280 i got one last week to replace my t90si

Advertisement