Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Mini9 inbuilt WWAN card

• 05-03-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

I recently got a Dell Mini9 with the built in WWAN (3G) card. I want to be able to use this with 3 Ireland prepay broadband.

I got a sim from 3 and using an old Huawei E220 (that I flashed back to default settings) I can access the 3 Network using the settings that were posted here. However when using the built in 3G card I could not get on. The software does not give me the option for a number, it only gives me the APN.

Has anyone got the WWAN card to work on an Irish provider other then Vodafone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Really quick comeback but I got it working. I uninstalled the Vodafone software and installed some Dell / Ericsson that I found on the Dell support site.

Once this was installed I put in the APN and away I went :)

Advertisement