Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Networks, but still have loads of credit!

• 05-03-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm switching from O2 pay as you go, to Meteor billpay. I need to switch soon as my phone is on it's last legs and I get a new freebie when I switch, but I still have almost €50 credit. Does anyone know a way I can somehow get it back, maybe by passing it on to someone else with an O2 pay as you go account?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Can't be transferred to another o2 number, but i moved to vodafone for 6 months and then back to o2 again and credit was there waiting for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

matchthis wrote: »
    Can't be transferred to another o2 number, but i moved to vodafone for 6 months and then back to o2 again and credit was there waiting for me
    What he says is my experience too but there's no promise.

There's no way with O2 to top someone else up from your prepay balance - you could try ringing customer care and asking them to put it on a mate / family members account but it's really at the agents discretion.

Advertisement