Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software Developer - FURTHER EDUCATION - HELP[

• 05-03-2009 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey guys, im sorta new to boards and I hope I posted this in the right category. Right, well heres my dilemma, became unemployed (i know everyone is sick of hearing this at the mo') about 2 weeks ago (havn't signed on yet) lol, and I went to fas as I always wanted to further my education anyway (im 19) and there was a particular course that caught my interested ( it was Software Developer Traineeship), this is because you get a Major Award (just under degree level) and its the future, so i went in , and applied and the rest, she told me 68 people (about 2 weeks ago) applied for 18 places, and it is apptitude testing to get a place. She told me not to worry, I should get one because there will just be alot of '' people that just do courses '' applying, not exact words. Right well so, My question is, when would I be notified to go for the apptitude test as the course begins in April ? '' she said i would be told my post '' and what do you guys think my chances are? ;)

Thanks in advance

Advertisement