Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used inkjet.ie lately?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Has anyone used www.inkjet.ie lately?

Time for me to get ink for printer. Usually buy Epson T026 & T027 originals because printer is used for some photographs. I usually get them from www.mx2.com but notice they're ferociously expensive this time.

Might try compatibles to give them a go. I had a look at www.inkjet.ie and they have compatibles at very reasonable prices.

Has anyone bought compatibles from inkjet recently?
    Is the product good quality? Any problems encountered?

I'd like to check with you good people before making a first purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 alwaysb

I haven't used inkjet.ie but have used inkmaestro.ie twice recently and found them good... had a question on compatibility and got someone on the phone, nice and friendly. They're based in Blanch or somewhere out that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I bought epson compatibles from www.inksmart.co.uk. Double the capacity of the original ones too. They were delivered within a week and seem to work the same as the espon ones

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

I have used www.inkonline.ie many times - very helpful, used to have a canon smartbase and got my cartridges off them all the time, very prompt delivery and the prices were good when I used them. I never had any problems with cartridges - I found them as good as Canons. (I've a Brother printer now :eek: - cartridges are ridiculously expensive so I must email them and see if they do brother compatibles as its not listed on their site)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

I have used these in the past and they are working fine. www.justprinterink.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

printcartridgedirect worth a look too - I've found them to be cheap and good quality ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Zxc wrote: »
    Has anyone bought compatibles from inkjet recently?
    Is the product good quality? Any problems encountered?

Bought 2 last week, have to send both back they wont work :mad:

lindtee wrote: »
    I bought epson compatibles from www.inksmart.co.uk. Double the capacity of the original ones too. They were delivered within a week and seem to work the same as the espon ones

Do they deliver to UK only? Can select any other country during checkout. Unless you used google checkout?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I've ordered from them about three times and they're not good. Especially their colour ones. I thought it might just be fluke but it wasn't. Last time I got some from an ebay shop:
    http://stores.ebay.ie/INK-POWER

Everythings working with them so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

I use inkjet.ie for my Epson Stylus (i think codes same as urs), and never a problem. Prompt delivery safe credit card transaction etc. Reminds me I need to re-order too!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

I've only used inkjet once, and both cartridges failed within a fortnight.:mad::mad::mad:

But this was about 18 months ago, hopefully things have changed.

• Advertisement

I've only used inkjet once, and both cartridges failed within a fortnight.:mad::mad::mad:

But this was about 18 months ago, hopefully things have changed.

The ones i bought just lately failed instantly. The one thing i will say about them is that i have a full refund already back in my credit card and the return address was freepost.

Still havn't re-ordered, and after reading these posts, will do so somewhere else me thinks:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

mumof2 wrote: »
    Still havn't re-ordered, and after reading these posts, will do so somewhere else me thinks:D

Time for a positive post so. I've used them a couple of times (Canon printer) over the last year and I've gotten my folks to buy from them too (Brother printer). No problems with any of the cartridges I've bought so far.

Time for a positive post so. I've used them a couple of times (Canon printer) over the last year and I've gotten my folks to buy from them too (Brother printer). No problems with any of the cartridges I've bought so far.

How recently did you buy them from inkjet.ie? As someone else said they purchased them recently and had problems:confused: Personally I have never had an issue, but I will be buying 2 types (two different printers), and it will b the first time for the canon printer I have just got..........:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Early Jan was the last time.

Early Jan was the last time.

Ok, thanks. Guess I'll give them another go seeing as my details will be to hand and save time!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 zoozee

I have black cartridge for HP laser printer both from both inkjet and ink maestro, i have sent both of them back. The colour ones seem to work okay but the black one didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

174285.gif

Last few times, I've been using justmedia.ie which have had a zero failure rate in comparison to the poor inkjet ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jpb1974

+1 for inkmaestro.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Fitzee

Just said I'd throw in my ten cents, I used inkjet.ie and can't recommend them at all!!! The first cartridge I got worked fine, I got two more and the quality was rubbish, eventually sent them back to them and all they could say was I took to long to send them back. I asked and re-asked saying they were clearly faulty, which they never disputed but they said because I took longer than 30 days (much in fairness) to send them back it was my tough luck basically. Not exactly living up to the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Left a moan on their facebook about it and they deleted it within a couple of hours, so don't believe all the positive guff on there either.:rolleyes:

Steer clear would be my recommendation anyway. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement