Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Contour Wrap in Sligo area

Options
  • 05-03-2009 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

I am looking to get this done. Does anyone know if there are any salons in Sligo town or county that do this. On the UCW website they don't list any Sligo salons but they say it is available in all 32 counties.
    I contacted the company but have no word back
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Am I the only person who doesn't know what a Universal Contour Wrap is? I have never heard of it.

Sorry can't help you but I could ask my mother when I get home if that's any good to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Am I the only person who doesn't know what a Universal Contour Wrap is? I have never heard of it.

Sorry can't help you but I could ask my mother when I get home if that's any good to you?

LOL. I didn't know what it was til a few days ago! It's one of those body wraps where they cover you in some clay/seaweed paste (or whatever they use) and wrap you for about an hour. It detoxises your skin and you lose inches! There are lots of wraps you can get done, but I like the sound of this one as you lose at least 6 inches or you don't pay and the results are guaranteed to last a month.

Yes please if you can ask your Mum. Thanks :)

I thought it was something to do with your hair because you mentioned a salon...silly me:P

You could try Castle Dargon,they do a wide range of those kind of treatments I think!

I know this isn't exactly the thing you are looking for but to me it sounds very similar but I'm clueless when it comes to these kind of things.

From the Castle Dargan website:

Spirulina Wrap
    Very effective when used as part of a detox slimming
    programme. Using an all natural live Spirulina Algae, this
    seaweed treatment imparts essential vitamins, minerals and
    proteins to nourish and revitalise the body also includes a full
    Body Exfoliation and Refresher Facial.
    60mins €100

Bloody expensive if you ask me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

What about at the seaweed baths in Strandhill. I noticed they had a few treatments available. I'll check here in the village too (not in Sligo, but just outside)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Christ... I thought this was cling film! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

basquille wrote: »

so did I:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll have a look at them.
    But if anyone knows a UCW salon, let me know. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I know a few places that sell mud flaps. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

basquille wrote: »
    Just like in the Full Monty?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I know a few places that sell mud flaps. :p

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

LOL

We do full vehicle wraps if it's any good to you.... we'll print on you as well if you lie still enough:D

Advertisement