Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harlan Coben

Options
  • 05-03-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Interested to know what his best books are. I have been advised to read his books. would like to know where to start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Singer73

They're all pretty good. I usually start on page one. I know it makes the book longer, but I am anal like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

"Tell no one" is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭chenguin

There all brilliant. I would probably start with the first one of the Myron Bolitar series. Which I believe is Dealbreaker.
    There is a new one out in a few months can't wait icon7.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

Just One Look is pretty good imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Tristram

<3 Coben

Bolitar books are good as are his others. Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yep best author ive come across in a while

enjoyed all his books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I enjoyed his first couple of offerings but they all got very same-ish after a while, imo.

Apparently the film adaptation of "Tell No-one" (it's French), is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭susy

Just finished reading The Woods, stumbled across it by accident and really enjoyed it, would definitely recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭corkgal1981

Reading his latest one, Hold Tight. at the moment. So far I'm loving it!

Advertisement