Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

echo echo...

Options
  • 05-03-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

Not much happening here. When is the next LAN on? Is there any regular lannage in Galway, BYOC or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Sniipe wrote: »
    Not much happening here. When is the next LAN on? Is there any regular lannage in Galway, BYOC or not?

will you show up for the next one :p

:D

The one in Dublin got cancelled due to a lack of Sign-ups.

Next one in Galway could be next month if there is enough demand.
    We can have a LAN to celebrate pook getting a new Car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

don't be silly, Syx doesn't drive... does he?... should we be afraid?

Yeah missed the last one with new house demands. But now thats all done. I'll come to the next one. Interest needs to be mustered up tho. How about getting posters up in GMIT, NUIG, Gaming Cafe's, etc...

With a population of 80K plus, we should definately should be getting more interest. Who is going to click on boards.ie, then on games, then Events & Tournaments then on Galway Lan? And for that matter, not many people know about other LAN party info sites. Galway Lan needs new blood...

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I soo need to check on boards more often. I'll go to the next one, maybe.

When would best suit everybody to have this, some preffered dates for a poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

How would we looking for in or around the end of April?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i'll consider going depending where exactly it is :pac:

i'll consider going depending where exactly it is :pac:

can you elaborate on that a little?

Which location is not suited to yourself?

I would imagine it might be held at the usual venue since the Dublin one didn't seem to attract that much attention.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i dont even know where the 'usual venue' is, how easy is it to locate?

im in longford so a trip to galway isnt too bad

The usual venue is the Anno Santo hotel.

www.annosantohotel.com

It is very easy to get to an has parking available, special rates for LAN goers and a bar on site.
    Did you attended LongfordLAN?
    New faces are more than welcome, and we encourage you to bring any other gamers who might enjoy the event.
    Our Events are normally casual with less tournies, but with SF4 out i'm sure there will be some form of competition :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wesker

oooh, this is lucky, I just randomly thought of the last galway "flood" lan I went to and you guys are getting together again.

Well count me in, although ill need to use my work laptop thanks to lapteck "repairing" my laptop by breaking my laptop monitor. :mad:

I should be free for any date,

• Advertisement

I shall point all those interested in this direction so:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055515168

Advertisement