Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get baking soda?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Checked Tesco and Dunnes but no luck.

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

How bizzare - they usually do. any supermarket usually has them in the baking section as they are everyday items in bakery. Maybe just go to a few more supermarkets? Youre bound to come across it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It might also be called Bicarbonate of Soda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Bicarbonate of Soda

Ahhh. Cheers!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

When I buy it, it usually says Bread Soda on the bag. Shamrock Foods produce it and in some supermarkets you'll find it with the salt rather than in the baking section,for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 keane123

Where can i get bakeing soda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 keane123

Hi

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod Note: hi keane123, welcome to boards. This thread is 8 years old, and your query has been answered within the thread already. If you need further guidance, it can be found in the baking aisle of nearly all major supermarkets. As such, I'm going to lock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement