Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flickr and Myspace C&C

• 05-03-2009 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hey Everyone

Haven't been on Boards in a long time, actually not even in Ireland anymore(for now anyway), dont even know if many people know me around here but anyway. Just did a major update to my Flickr and thought I'd plug it here, go check it out. www.Flickr.com/Trip_Hazard, also any boardsie feel free to add me as a contact on Flickr if you like.

Also I'm doing Gig photography now and using Myspace space for it. Be nice if you all could check it out and maybe give me some C&C. www.myspace.com/anthonydownes

Cheers Folks

Trip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

You'd be better off posting some images from flickr here,I find with going to someones page,I open it in a new tab and never actually view it cause i go off browsing boards again...Then at the end of my time on my laptop i just colse it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Definitely need to isolate what you are looking for here. I've clicked the flickr and the myspace and i'm a bit overwhelmed as to what I could comment on. Obviously some nice images there but you need to pull a few out 2 or 3 perhaps and post them in thread with a description of what you were trying to achieve. That way people will know how best to give C&C.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Ok perhaps I was just being a bit lazy, just putting up links, anyway. I've put up some of my Gig shots for some C&C.

Firstly, this was my first proper gig shoot, as in with an SLR and that the band asked me to come along, it was actually a few weeks ago, did some more since but thought I'd get some feed back from Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Image one and two are great!
    Three though,is focused on the keyboard which i don't like with such a narrow DOF if you focused on the mic it would of looked cool!4 is just too busy for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I find image 1 is missing the guitar head which takes away from it and I looked through your myspace pictures as you originally wanted people to do and find many of the pictures soft.
    You also have too much contrast in the pictures which is making their faces have that wax look.
    Most of the pictures are just too safe too, not capturing any excitement and are very similar and default poses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement