Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've been upgraded!!!

• 05-03-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

I got an email from one of the new boards community managers who asked if I'd like the tag "Official Company Representative" for Pixie added to my account.

Cool! Great for the Photogrpahy forum, not sure what they'll make of it over on Coffee and Tea where I also hang out :)

Thanks Darragh!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Good stuff. Glad to see Pix.ie get some good representation here, there's a great relationship between Pix.ie and the Boards community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

I love my own company, so can I have one too? :P:P

I see Al got an upgrade from Insufferable Arsehole as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

iampixie wrote: »
    I got an email from one of the new boards community managers who asked if I'd like my account upgraded to "Official Company Representative" for Pixie.

Cool! Great for the Photogrpahy forum, not sure what they'll make of it over on Coffee and Tea where I also hang out :)

Thanks Darragh!

congrats on that, that is great news. Well deserved for the way you keep in touch here and value the opinions of the posters on boards.ie

once again well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Well deserved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Very nice!Atleast you have the pixie avartar too,And thanks for keeping us all posted on competitions and event,Your upgrade is well deserved :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

Tell me more about this coffee and tea place...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Marcus

duffarama wrote: »
    Tell me more about this coffee and tea place...
    If you like your coffee (like I do) then you've got to check out Coffee and Tea!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The idea of making people official is a good idea and makes sense alright :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Congrats Marcus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

not wishing to distract from the thread but I CAN HAS GROUPZ ? I cannot access them and i think they will be important!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Well done that man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Covey wrote: »
    I see Al got an upgrade from Insuferable Arsehole as well.

Era, I'm still an insufferable arsehole, I just don't have the privilege to warn people in advance now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Very good indeed!

It's funny how everywhere people around me are suggesting, mentioning and pressuring me into Pix.ie... :rolleyes: T is a big hit in our Drogheda camera club as well!!! I think one of our members got one of those Willy Wonka Golden St Patricks day passes...

***feels peer pressure kicking in... Opens pix.ie to check it out some more***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Noticed your change just now in Ballymans Pixie thread.
    Congratz and I too think it looks good and makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Marcus

sNarah wrote: »
    Very good indeed!

It's funny how everywhere people around me are suggesting, mentioning and pressuring me into Pix.ie... :rolleyes: T is a big hit in our Drogheda camera club as well!!! I think one of our members got one of those Willy Wonka Golden St Patricks day passes...

***feels peer pressure kicking in... Opens pix.ie to check it out some more***
    Those "Willy Wonka Golden Patricks Passes" are still up for grabs... and there is a huge party and photo opportunities in the Guinness Storehouse after the parade for all photogrpahers. You just have to leave a comment on that blog post to be included in the draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Those "Willy Wonka Golden Patricks Passes" are still up for grabs... and there is a huge party and photo opportunities in the Guinness Storehouse after the parade for all photogrpahers. You just have to leave a comment on that blog post to be included in the draw.

Willy Wonka Golden passes meant in a good way :p

Just joined Pix there, let's see what I can do with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

If you like your coffee (like I do) then you've got to check out Coffee and Tea!

Cheers for that!

Oh and congratulations :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dink

Your avitar thing looks really official now!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Well done Marcus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

good man Marcus, proper order :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Great idea! Since day one you have earned support here. Onwards and upwards now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Awesome news Marcus!!! Congrats!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

+1 to all of the above !:D

Advertisement