Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic dv camcorder battery charger needed.

Options
  • 05-03-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Offest of off chances, does anyone happen to have a charger for a battery pack from a panasonic dv camcorder (model NV-GS27), the battery packs model no is CGR-DU06.

Really in a bind, have video on it that I need to upload but the battery is gone and the girl who owns it is at a funeral today so can't contact her. Need the video uploaded ASAP as I've to edit it and all before the morning.

If there's anyone who has or knows how to get one of these chargers today I will gladly pay money for the service of charging this stupid battery. Will drive anywhere thats within an hour of dublin.

Thanks in advance.

P.S camcorder doesn't charge off usb of computer just incase anyone thought it might do.

Advertisement