Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labret jewellery

Options
  • 05-03-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere that does interesting labret pieces?

Had a quick look around the sites, nothing too mad. Don't really wanna go down the custom route ($90 for amber labret from onetribe *drools*) just yet but fear I may have to since there's nothing too interesting out there atm. Maybe after the APP some stuff may pop up

anyone any interesting links worth a look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Will wrote: »
    Maybe after the APP some stuff may pop up

*sniggers*

Sorry... :pac:

You're usually the plug whore Will, if you can't find ones, I doubt they exist...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

waiting for gauge to reply :D if after that nothing turns up, i will truly be stumped :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I don't know what I could recommend that you haven't seen already!

But when I fantasise about stretching my labret it's because I want to wear Gorilla Glass labret plugs in it. Though they may be a bit girly.

There's also interesting pieces on BAF but a lot of them venture into custom-price territory (I'm looking at the Quetzalli obsidian) but again the glass stuff (on page 2!) is cheaper.

I covet Jared's labret pieces :(

I may just go down the custom route with jared then, he's off in india atm though.
    Was emailing and asking, got quoted $50 for each labret piece in obsidian and then 90 for the amber (9mm * 13mm)

*looks in bank account* o.0'

It's only dollars! They're worth nothing in comparison to the euro. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I want to buy stuff online :(

• Advertisement

1 Euro = 1.2553 U.S. dollars according to google

240 U.S. dollars = 191.189357 Euros

(3 labrets @ 50$ each and 1 @ $90)

bleurgh

It doesn't work when you go into hundreds :(

yeah i knows ;_;

*saves pennies*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

http://www.brimstoneorganics.com

you could try there?

They don' really have anything for labrets though, cheers for the link though dude :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

onetribe amber do eeeeeet!!! its going to be right there on your face dude, splurge and get something you'll really love :cool:

240 dolla = forgo-ing 2/3 rummy nights out in Dublin, think of it that way ;)

Gauge - Gorrila Glass = the poo.. love em.

Can't wait for my emerald GG bulletholes to fit!

>.>

<.<

*tugs on lobes*

Advertisement