Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for timber

Options
  • 05-03-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Am looking for shuttering ply, cut to 8x2 sheets, along with some 4x2s, just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that would supply them cut to size?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Tommy Galvin in Kennedy Park used to do it but I am not too sure if he is still there or not, its been years since I was down to him.

I think the woodworker store in Thomandgate sell wood cut to size also.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

The Woodworker's Store in Thomondgate will do it for you. Nice people, good to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Thumbs up for the woodwork store great people good range too

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

h3000 wrote: »
    Tommy Galvin in Kennedy Park used to do it but I am not too sure if he is still there or not, its been years since I was down to him.

I think the woodworker store in Thomandgate sell wood cut to size also.

Tommy's not doing the wood anymore, think he's selling tyres now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Xennon wrote: »
    Am looking for shuttering ply, cut to 8x2 sheets, along with some 4x2s, just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that would supply them cut to size?

B&Q will cut down any large sheets into whatever size you want - they charge for cutting after something like 4 cuts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement