Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU 10 day trials now available

• 05-03-2009 5:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.war-europe.com/#/trial/?lang=en

The client is 11 gigs, so download and install first before activating a trial account, otherwise you'll just lose time.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Can i get the 10 days even though im a past subscriber Spear?
    Somehow i doubt it when i have an account.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dcully wrote: »
    Can i get the 10 days even though im a past subscriber Spear?
    Somehow i doubt it when i have an account.

I'm pretty sure you can't, the US one only allowed trials to be used on fresh accounts with no prior WAR licence or subscription.

Cheers Spear.
    Im tempted to resub for a bit,i like the look of the choppa and slayer.
    I did so last month but didnt get chance to play.
    Ive a few chars on a few servers,how is the games population these days.
    Are there many PVE instance dungeons ala WOW?
    If so are many doing PVE or is it still mostly rvr?
    Scenarios were tiresome, more often than not it was that lava one over and over again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Cheers Spear.
    Im tempted to resub for a bit,i like the look of the choppa and slayer.
    I did so last month but didnt get chance to play.
    Ive a few chars on a few servers,how is the games population these days.
    Are there many PVE instance dungeons ala WOW?
    If so are many doing PVE or is it still mostly rvr?
    Scenarios were tiresome, more often than not it was that lava one over and over again.

Population is fine as numerous rounds of transfers have gathered the players in serveral major servers.

There's instanced dungeons in the capital cities, one for T3, two for T4, and each pairing has one, Gunbad for 21+, bastion for level 35+, Lost Vale for 40+.

And yes, Tor Anroc sucks balls, but that's gone once you hit T4 at least.

Yesterdays 1.2 patch changed a fair bit, mostly zone control new requires holding points for minimum periods to capture, meaning combat against the enemy can't be avoided for the sake of quicker renown.

A note on slayer and choppa, they're not available yet. Completing this weeks special event, gives early access to them next week. Anyone else must wait a further week for them to be available generally.

What server are you on Spear?

• Advertisement

What server are you on Spear?

Karak Azgal, the biggest in the EU according to GOA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

I do feel a bit shafted... its been downloading for about 9 hours now... I'd better check on it. But I've lost a day by clicking on the link.. I'm just going to have to resign up or something though I dont see myself playing it long term regardless

Advertisement