Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Orthodontist in Waterford City

• 05-03-2009 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

My son needs his teeth fixed and considering the cost I would like to make sure I get the best Orthodontist in the area. I know some people will say they're all good, can't be seen to favour one over the other. So if anybody out there had good experiences with some and bad with others please let me know. Pm me if need be, thanks in advance for any feedback.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I went to a chap at the top of Johns Hill a good few years ago. I think he might have been from Cork. Very happy with the outcome and found them all to be very friendly.

Would have no problems recommending them though I cant recall the name as its been a good few years.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Is it Con O Keeffe, I went to him up there, but it was about 14 years ago

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Is it Con O Keeffe, I went to him up there, but it was about 14 years ago

Yup I think so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I go to Derek Sheils on O'Connell Street. My braces are coming off in six weeks... yippee! Very happy with the result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

I know a few people that have gone to Con O'Keeffe. Can be a little ignorant at first, but once he gets to know you he's grand. Meticulous in what he does and very good results.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Waynecarr

Donal Blackwell. Nice guy and highly regarded with fantastic new premesis out in cleaboy industrial park

shapez wrote: »
    I know a few people that have gone to Con O'Keeffe. Can be a little ignorant at first, but once he gets to know you he's grand. Meticulous in what he does and very good results.

Ah you get used to that. Different personality's I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

He's not at all ignorant!

He's not at all ignorant!

Agreed, wouldnt call him ignorant as such. I found him to be a very nice chap and never had any issues with them. No problem recommending them at all.

Advertisement