Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Apartments near the Point/02 - anyone know the name?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 5:42pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Last week I saw some apartment being advertised in the property section of the Irish Times - and I saw a sign for them while driving near the Point today - they are in / near the new complex that is the Point Theater or "The 02" as it is now. Very good value, one bedrooms starting from 220k.

Anyone know the name?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

castleforbes square is a big development beside the 02.the point village will have apartments but theyre not finished yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Zascar wrote: »
    Last week I saw some apartment being advertised in the property section of the Irish Times - and I saw a sign for them while driving near the Point today - they are in / near the new complex that is the Point Theater or "The 02" as it is now. Very good value, one bedrooms starting from 220k.

Anyone know the name?
    Thanks

You think 220 grand for a one-bed in sherrif st is good value?
    look around and you could get a three bedroomed house with garden for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Not every one wants a house in the suburbs or cabra or crumlin. Not everyone wants to pay the stamp duty you would have to pay if the house is 2nd hand as chances are it is if its in dublin at that price. Not to mention the work you'd probably have to put in. Or the commute to get a new house at that price.

Nothing wrong with the areas i mentioned by the way! Just examples.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yes tha's the one, thanks. Considering prices I was looking at a few months ago, I think that's pretty impressive (yet to fully research it yet though...)

I'd love a 3 bed house - but not in some area where I risk getting shot every day lol

I work around the corner from these apartments, very handy, currently have a 1 hour commute and I'm sick of it.

Near Sherrif st it may be, but its an area that is improving considerably, and has done a fair bit since the last few years. Any 3 bed semi's for that money are in areas that have and always will be complete sh!tholes

Advertisement