Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus services to westmeath help!

Options
  • 05-03-2009 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey

heading to a town called Fore, co westmeath this saturday (7thMarch), and need some help.
    Bus eireann can get me to castlepollard and i can get taxi from there.
    but they only have one bus returning on sunday at 6pm

Does anyone know any other bus companies that go that way. Also name of taxi service in castlepollard would be really helpful.

Would be grateful for all advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭CGorman

Where is it you are trying to get back to?? Im assuming its Dublin...

Fore is a tiny village and Castlepollard... well it's not that much bigger! (even if it has a tesco!)

There is only one half regular route serving Castlepollard as far as I know and it is bus eireann to dublin at 6:25pm on the Sunday.

You could always get your taxi to Delvin (8miles from fore) instead of Castlepollard - last direct bus to Dublin is 6:50pm on Sunday

And an even later option is to get taxi to Delvin and then get the 9:05pm bus (takes 35min) to Navan and then get a bus from navan to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ditavon

OOPS yeah, Duh! shud have mentioned i was traveling from dublin!!:P

Advertisement