Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael jackson is back!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

he looked very strange on TV last night. He as odd as 2 right feet that lad.

someone said to me he spent quite a lot of time in Ireland . I wonder why he did not give us a Gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

gsxr1 wrote: »
    someone said to me he spent quite a lot of time in Ireland . I wonder why he did not give us a Gig.

Negotiations with the Billy Barry kids broke down at an early stage. They weren't hot enough basically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I had to read the title of this thread over a few times...it didn't make sense to me...I thought there was a letter missing...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod warning: Keep this thread to a discussion of Michael Jackson as an artist, and his gigs. If I see any further jokes about children or him being a paedophile or anything like that, I'll be infracting and/or banning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

As weird as he has become , I would love to go to one of his gigs.
    I turned down a ticket to the Bad tour years ago as a kid . Really regret it. He was at his prime then.

But England? No. too far for one concert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I'd say he'd be brilliant in concert. Too bad all the controversy/weirdness has overtaken this......?

Also, I thought he looked like he was stuck in the 90's during that press conference. I think he'd be well advised to retreat into the background, and be remembered for the brilliant stuff he released.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

I am going to see him on Feb 12!!! Managed to get tickets for myself and my mam and our two friends just before 7.30 a.m. So excited!!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

He is now playing a total of 50 shows in the o2. All one million tickets sold out in hours. Currently, 2 VIP tickets to the opening night are selling for £75,000 on ebay.co.uk, with others going for £20,000, £10,000, £5,000... Madness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 kevo2009

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭SilverSparkle

Anybody else going to see him???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

If he was playing in Dublin I'd go, if I could persuade hubby to come along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 henriksen

The singer will perform at the O2 arena in south east London, his first live performance for more than two years.
    He said the This Is It shows would be his “curtain call”.
    Jackson is one of the best-selling artists of all time, and with a brimming back catalogue of huge hits, there is bound to be a huge demand for the concerts.
    The singer has kept a low profile since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges and has spent time living outside the United States.
    His last studio album was in 2001 and concerns for his health as well as a tarnished reputation from his erratic behaviour will raise questions over whether the 50-year-old can still be a thriller.
    His last live performance in Britain was at the 2006 World Music Awards, where he performed some lines from We Are the World.

Advertisement