Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

complex thickbox problem

• 05-03-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

thickbox is like lightbox, pretty much the same

i basically have this set up, structure wise, 1 php file, that reads 3 html files, header/main/body

[php file]

[header] .include [/header]

[main] .include [/main]

[body] .include [/body]

[/php file]

Body basically uses jquery and loads in other HTML pages , using jquery, all of these pages use thickbox, basically first page that loads on load works fine, i think its problem of reading a few .js files that thickbox needs.

So i tried adding these files to the main php file and the main file [as that stays the same] but not much avail.

anyone have any similar problems?

More so of a Firefox problem btw.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Placebo wrote: »
    thickbox is like lightbox, pretty much the same

i basically have this set up, structure wise, 1 php file, that reads 3 html files, header/main/body

[php file]

[header] .include [/header]

[main] .include [/main]

[body] .include [/body]

[/php file]

Body basically uses jquery and loads in other HTML pages , using jquery, all of these pages use thickbox, basically first page that loads on load works fine, i think its problem of reading a few .js files that thickbox needs.

So i tried adding these files to the main php file and the main file [as that stays the same] but not much avail.

anyone have any similar problems?

More so of a Firefox problem btw.

Can you go into more detail of what you are trying to do here? Maybe post some of the code (php and html) that's giving you problems (Or a link to the site). This kinda setup that you are talking about is quite common and I have used thickbox in that way before, but it's a bit hard to help with your issue while knowing so little about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

sorry , i got it. basically i just left the jquery on the header and read in the .js and css for thickbox on each html page being loaded into the div, think having jquery on each one was the issue

Advertisement