Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zulu tattoo in temple bar...

Options
  • 05-03-2009 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

is zulu tattoo still open? if not, where are the guys working now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

working in zulu2 on the quays somewhere, not the same artists though i dont think :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Jani's still there and I think Justin tattoos there too though I might be wrong on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blackbox1

Jani and Sean went into partnership and now own Zulu Tattoo.
    They have another guy that used to work in Wildcat st. stephens green.
    It's on the Quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Connected Ink (from abbey st) are now in Zulu's old building, I've heard good things about some of their artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Connected Ink (from abbey st) are now in Zulu's old building, I've heard good things about some of their artists.

Yeah the new shop is looking well, i was getting work done there yesterday, its only open since last sat i think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 spoilsport

Sofaspud wrote: »
    not so bro i know the owner and sum of the guys and they did a bita work on a freind of mine and made a balls of it!!!!!owner justs leases shop and gets coupla dudes in2 tattoo...frik that i want a owner like amee james who knows his ****!!!!!!this owner never tattoo in his life!!!! "DAT AINT RITE" but dat was in their first shop so maybe they have learned a ting or 2 by now, every1 deserves a shot, even joshee wats his name? miami ink!!!! ah harrada

spoilsport wrote: »
    not so bro i know the owner and sum of the guys and they did a bita work on a freind of mine and made a balls of it!!!!!owner justs leases shop and gets coupla dudes in2 tattoo...frik that i want a owner like amee james who knows his ****!!!!!!this owner never tattoo in his life!!!!
    the best tattooist in dublin.... is "tommy the truth" ucan always catch him round temple bar...in fact his got such talent and years of xpererence , his in the states at the mo tattooing but shud be back shortly i will post the name of the main studio he works outa at a later date...chow 4 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

You know what the funny thing about Tommy is mate? He works out of Classic Ink which is owned by a non-tattooer too. You seem to be at odds with your own ethics. Also you don't seem to know how a tattooshop works, most shops run on a split of the price of the tattoo between the shop and the artists so effectively most shops just have "free-lancers"

You know what the funny thing about Tommy is mate? He works out of Classic Ink which is owned by a non-tattooer too. You seem to be at odds with your own ethics. Also you don't seem to know how a tattooshop works, most shops run on a split of the price of the tattoo between the shop and the artists so effectively most shops just have "free-lancers"
    no **** i wonder if thats why tommy works at so many different store? i know dat....but maybe my bad?, i dunno, i know tommy personally so he does my ink in his crib!! cool can chill out cuppa tea and listen 2 his exstensive music collection!!!and i never saw a bad tat he did, where i have seen abad one outa the other guys place..nuf said no bak answers...

It's a forum for discussion, you can be sure there's gonna be replies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

not so bro i know the owner and sum of the guys and they did a bita work on a freind of mine and made a balls of it!!!!!

Like I said above ive been tattooed here and could only say good words about the place. Also the music collection is so vast their basically part-time DJ's and your always guaranteed a piping hot mug of Royal Himalayan Snowflake!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

no **** i wonder if thats why tommy works at so many different store? i know dat....but maybe my bad?, i dunno, i know tommy personally so he does my ink in his crib!! cool can chill out cuppa tea and listen 2 his exstensive music collection!!!and i never saw a bad tat he did, where i have seen abad one outa the other guys place..nuf said no bak answers...

First off: Read the charter for this forum before you post.
    Similarly, please do not post anything derogatory about any tattoo artists, piercers, or studios unless it is something that you witnessed personally. Anything else is considered hear-say, no matter how bad the experience of your friends-aunts-cousins-buddy was.

Secondly: Lose the attitude, it does you no favours, nor those that you're recommending.

And lastly, please try to write legible English, your posts are incredibly hard to read. A little bit of effort and a spell checker aren't difficult.

[edit]
    Just read your other post, so seems your only here to try to badmouth a particular studio.
    Have an infraction for your efforts, and be grateful my mood isn't worse or this would have been a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Secondly: Lose the attitude, it does you no favours, nor those that you're recommending.

And lastly, please try to write legible English, your posts are incredibly hard to read. A little bit of effort and a spell checker aren't difficult.

[edit]
    Just read your other post, so seems your only here to try to badmouth a particular studio.
    Have an infraction for your efforts, and be grateful my mood isn't worse or this would have been a ban.
    *puts on ghetto accent* yo you be tripping G :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭oldboy

...just to butt in but does anybody know where Tara from Zulu ended up ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Not a hundred per cent sure but think Tara has moved to colourworks. Got tattoo done there recently and pretty sure it was a girl called Tara who done it and know she used to work in zulu.

vangoz wrote: »
    Like I said above ive been tattooed here and could only say good words about the place. Also the music collection is so vast their basically part-time DJ's and your always guaranteed a piping hot mug of Royal Himalayan Snowflake!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    wow i wonder if u got a warning for basicly repeating me word 4 word!!!

[edit]
    ill tell u what ballbusters why not lay off sum1, whos bin using this site 4 like 3 days...cant be all computer geeks!!!!AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A BAN oh sht what wud i do wthout boards???????

Spoilsport banned for 2 weeks for being abusive and questioning a mod decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

banhammer2ug.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

is laser removal as expensive as it was years ago?
    if not get it removed and start again with something you
    really want,
    darren in colourworks is a good place to start.
    tommy the truth is also a good place to start.
    chat with both before you do anything and you
    won't go wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RoodBoi

yo all, has anyone actually got any work done in the new zulu on the quays. coz i'm thinkin of getting some new ink and wondering how good they are now?

i think they're piercing down there too though right?

www.tattoo.tv

Yeah barry (i think) from matelmorphosis is piercing there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RoodBoi

ah right, makes sense. he done my septum. man that hurt, not because of him. because i'm a big pansy. ha

Advertisement