Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

male eyebrow piercings

Options
  • 05-03-2009 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Do men with eyebrow piercings look good or bad? becuse I'm thinking if getting it done!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, may be just me, but i think they look silly. But it doesn't matter what other people think, if it's what you want.... does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Well the reason i wouldn't do it is because i've seen them get ripped out before in fights and similiar. but if you're not the type to doing much physical stuff, then its up to you. althought i might point out, usually people get piercings or tatoos because they want them, not for other people.

I used to think i wanted a tatoo and then i realised i only wanted it to show off to girls who love guys with tatoos. so i didn't bother ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from PI.

Hehe, 'eye'.

I think they look really good on some people, and not so good on others, but mostly they're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Playing football a few months ago, one of the other team's players had an eyebrow piercing and got a whack of the ball right on it. Tore his eyebrow to bits. Not a pretty sight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement