Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on 9.0.3 Patch

Options
  • 05-03-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

just wondering how people were finding the new patch.

i've discovered that my previous 7 star coaches are actually crap and possibly as a result ivd begun conceding massively.

anyone find that they pick up a lot more red cards and injuries?

any other feedback on the patch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

I like it. Updated database, free kicks actually work and the match engine looks and handles better.

All in all it's a great update. The corner tactic is back, but not in the 20/30 goals a season way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

I'm liking it so far.
    Started a new challenge game in the Romanian Second League when it came out and using the same tactic I used on previous patches, with decent success, we've absolutely thrashed the division despite being it being our first time playing league football.
    Hard to tell if the patch suits my tactic better than previous patches or the league was just full of woeful teams.

Other thing I've noticed is a nice improvement in the 3D. I only use it for goal highlights but they look much better and a lot less glitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Unearthly

There is definitly more injuries, but I find it more realistic now. I used to only get the odd injury here and there previous patches.

Also most of them aren't serious. Just a few days.

I still find the shooting abysmal. Worldclass strikers blasting the ball miles wide the majority of the time.

With the updated database, I'm happy overall with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I was coming on to complain about the injuries.
    The amount of them is ridiculous.
    In October I had Nasri, Walcott, Fabregas, Diaby, Arshavin and Bendtner all out for a month.

On top of Eduardo and Rosicky's long term injuries.

Nasri, Bendtner and Arshavin all got the exact same injury in the same training session (and it's not a heavy session by any means) :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Frisbee wrote: »
    I was coming on to complain about the injuries.
    The amount of them is ridiculous.
    In October I had Nasri, Walcott, Fabregas, Diaby, Arshavin and Bendtner all out for a month.

On top of Eduardo and Rosicky's long term injuries.

Nasri, Bendtner and Arshavin all got the exact same injury in the same training session (and it's not a heavy session by any means) :confused:
    In fairness,
    The first part of that post is pretty close to Arsenals injury list at any stage this season, pretty close to real life.

Not sure how to explain the same injury one though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Kirnsy wrote: »
    just wondering how people were finding the new patch.

i've discovered that my previous 7 star coaches are actually crap and possibly as a result ivd begun conceding massively.

I did notice this actually.. i presumed it was just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

Anyone got a link for it on mac, not torrent? it seems to have been taken down from rapidshare

Advertisement