Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

misic players

• 05-03-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Which is the best music player, I dont like win media player and i had media monkey but was`nt good when it came to shuffling, but I did like everything else about it. If there was something else out there similiar to that, that would be cool, cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Songbird is another option... Winamp, Foobar 2000 are others but songbird would have a very simular interface, the others may not

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

yoyo wrote: »
    Songbird is another option... Winamp, Foobar 2000 are others but songbird would have a very simular interface, the others may not

Nick

can you que up another song to play while one is playing? you could do it in media monkey.
    all my songs are in folders and in order and media monkey was the best for viewing them, like in win explorer.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

lewis wrote: »
    can you que up another song to play while one is playing? you could do it in media monkey.
    all my songs are in folders and in order and media monkey was the best for viewing them, like in win explorer.
    You can in foobar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

It wont download?

Advertisement