Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband down in Sandymount?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

I'm in the sandymount area. Our UPC broadband stopped working sometime yesterday. We have a Motorola surfboard cable modem. The send and receive lights are constantly flashing.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Gilford Rd. here. My internet was a bit dodgy last night (aka: local access only). Could be unrelated, I'm also not sure who our ISP is. Soz!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jocko4

Do you guys have UPC broadband? I'm on Serpentine ave & they say not until end of year. When did you get connected?

bump! what about it guys - when did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Eric_85

I am interested myself about how did you arrange the UPC broadband in Sandymount? As far as I know, they have to dig the road every time, even to extend from your nearest neighboar? I live in Sandymount avenue, Ballsbridge and they said there is only a possibility that they might extend there at the end of the year, which they do not guarantee and for now it is only TV which can be connected. According to upc.ie you cannot get the fibre-optic services in Sandymount...

Eric,
    Seemingly, there's no interest in replying - typical D4 types!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Eric_85

I'm inclined to presume this unlikely to be a case where an ample reverent form of adress would be of any aid.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Anyone know when its available in Dun Laoghaire??

Advertisement