Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long did it take you to complete undergrad dissertation?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm at panic stations as my dissertation is due in roughly 7 weeks and I feel as though I have nothing really done apart from reading and data collection, added to that I'm involved in another project with the college and my stress level is rising. :(:(

Anyone else feeling a bit snowed under and for those of you that have left how long did the principal work take to complete?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yup dissertation writing is a pain in the bollocks. Most notably because Ms word acts like the asshole at the Christmas party.

Mine is due in roughly seven weeks too. I also hand up source code for the dissertation.

My dissertation is roughly 8,000 words with only the introduction and background reading done.

Advertisement