Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 96 on Setanta Ireland?

Options
  • 05-03-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

Apologies Mods if this is better suited to TV but I thought I'd get a better answer here.

Does anyone know if UFC 96 is being repeated on Setanta Ireland on Sunday night? GSP vs Penn was but I'm not sure about this as its not as big a draw. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

UFC have the rights to show the ufc events live. Will be on Sat night/Sun AM prob a replay on Sunday evening.

Build up is on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It is repeated on Setanta Sports 1 Sunday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

Not Setanta Ireland? Damn. Its weird, UFC 94 was. Thanks anyway guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    UFC have the rights to show the ufc events live.
    Well its hardly gonna be the mexicans :D:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Not Setanta Ireland? Damn. Its weird, UFC 94 was. Thanks anyway guys.

Only UK & Ireland live shows are shown on Setanta Ireland. As both Setanta and UFC want as many eyes over here on them as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

rovert wrote: »
    Only UK & Ireland live shows are shown on Setanta Ireland. As both Setanta and UFC want as many eyes over here on them as possible.

The last Vegas show was shown on Setanta Ireland on the Sunday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭BobbyOLeary

UFC 94 was GSP vs BJ Penn, UFC 93 was the Dublin one. I guess they knew they'd get a big audience for 94 so they put it on Setanta Ireland as well.

Advertisement