Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats is the current status of threatened strikes at Dublin Bus

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Would that be the garage that you did not work in a few posts back when you said you were in head office staff.

Think someone has slipped up here......

Oh dear,Dub Commuter....perhaps the slipping was not as you percieved....;)

as i have said in a previous post, I work for Dublin bus. I am not based in HO, but in a garage. I am not management, but clerical. I am clued in because i make myself so. I regularly have chats with all of the Union reps on a thurs to keep up to date on all the issues. I read all of their literature thats available every week and i have often have had debates with them. I also read to Bus workers leaflets to see what they have to say too.

I dont think i am here to dilute any topics, i prefer to think i offer a different pont of view of someone who works within the company, there are not only driver viewpoints to be given.

Please do not think i am in anyway unsympathetic to what to cost cutting means. I know only too well as it is affecting me too. I a going to lose money as well. Oh, and do you think i want to have to walk past a picket, but have so as out Union has instructed us to.

Is that enough info about me for you?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rokz

Alek..well if the busses go private....u will hav no problem getting a job as a private investigator.

Advertisement