Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Idiot in the yellow jumper

Options
  • 05-03-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

It's been a week since i met you on Dublin street, Carlow and I'm still raging over it. You've probably only just about sobered up now as it was rag week and I presume you were a student to be in the state you were in. I was pushing the buggy minding my own business when your friend nearly fell into the buggy he was so drunk. This i did not mind as he apologised and I'm glad that ye were enjoying yourselves. However what i do mind is the absolute immature action I have seen to date from an adult. You thought it would be funny to stick your head in the buggy and scream in a 3 months old face. My baby stayed awake the whole time I was around town which he never does,coincidence maybe, though it was more likely that he was scared $hitless. Maybe I shouldn't have used the swear words that I chose to use but quite frankly I hope the recession bites you in the ass:rolleyes:
    From a very angry mother.

Comments

Sorry about that, I just didn't like the look of your baby.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I understand your concern OP, not a nice thing to do and this type of stupid behaviour is more common during events such as RAG week. Student myself, not a huge fan of the week as its just an excuse for people to get absolutely hammered, make a fool of themselves and hurt other people in the process (like your child).

However, I feel that while you have a right be angry this topic would go nowhere and really I cant see how its grounds for discussion on a discussion forum. The only relation to Carlow is that it happened in the town.

Usually such rants are best done on a blogs which are a great way to "get it off your chest" for various situations like this. Kinda like a diary you might have at home or when you were younger. I would suggest that you aim your rant there rather then here.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I just didn't like the look of your baby.

your not helping a distressed mothers situation, please add to the topic informatively,or go troll elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement