Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Music School

Options
  • 05-03-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello all,
    It has been too long since I have posted anything here and for that I am sorry, I have been, I am glad to say, very busy with many things.
    So straight to business. If anyone out there is interested in anyway about Drum-Tech or any of the Tech Music School courses, you will be happy to hear that they are coming to Dublin for one day only. It will be a master class with one of the Guitar Teachers from the course, Les Davidson.
    This is your chance to come and see what the college have to offer to you. What is even better is that they are coming here to Dublin, you don't even have to get a plane to see it.
    If you are interested in attending, it is free, It will be on Saturday the 14th March, in the Kylemore College, Kylemore Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10.
    To reserve your free place email alan@vocal-tech.co.uk

I was a student there last year and I had the time of my life, I now work for Mute records as a Drummer and I am playing with their new Star Polly Scattergood who has a debut album coming out this monday the 9th. She will be headlining Crawdaddy on the 21st of April which also happens to be my Birthday! What good fortune.

So lots to think about, but still for anyone, age is not a factor, for anyone who is interested in training further or for the first time, this College is the place to do it, just have a look at their past pupils, the list says it all. http://www.techmusicschools.co.uk then pick your instrument and then click on Alumni the list is huge and more importantly it is still growing!!!

You would be silly not to go to this event, it could change your life!

All the best, Niall Woods.
    Freelance Drummer
    Studio Manager
    Tech Music School Irish Agent.

Advertisement