Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Varnishing Stairs

• 05-03-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Has anyone used www.stairplan.ie, looking at getting them to varnish stairs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ann cullen

Hi I got my staircase and also my freind as well sprayed from stairplan.
    We found them to be a little expensive ,but compared to others they use a spray material which requires a linces.And also they garentee their service.We looked around and found many companies which offer stair spraying,but there service and quality of spray products dident seem attractive.on the morning of our staircase been sprayed there was four personel at my house and they taped down everything before starting work.they applied 3 coats with the last coat a hardener which will resist the ware and tear so regarding your question ,i my self would recommend .stairplan for a quality job with quality products. :)

Please be carefull with other companies that the finish must be a hardener finish.and make sure you check the product which is applied,as if not it will wear within two years ,and you will not be abe to add other finishes over it.

good luck
    ann cullen

Advertisement