Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgraceful!

Options
  • 05-03-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

A woman posts in Carlow forum about her sleeping 3 month old baby in pram being screamed at by drunken student and a fellow student mod closes the thread with one of the most ignorant replies I have ever read ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...did=2055505605

Seriously do you just have to be a parent to GET this or what ?(Sleeping)Three month old screamed at in the face by adult male !Can you imagine this pathetic kid trying this if the baby's FATHER had been pushing the pram .And the mod ,a fellow student , rows in in support of the lout telling the OP to get a blog and that their 'rant isnt worth any discussion on this forum'.

I now see that ANOTHER mod has posted on the already closed thread criticising the second poster but not the first mod .

Will the uber mods on these boards please get in contact with this first mod urgently .He is an absolute disgrace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why did you create a thread here and on Feedback?

The op of that thread was not wanting discussion, she was venting at someone that annoyed her, what is there to discuss in that regard?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

I dont seem to be the only one with double posting issues Gordon!And if you think there is nothing wrong with how the first mod replied to her and that he is fit to continue as a mod youre just as bad .Im not that sensitive and this is the first such incident Ive ever bothered reporting on Boards in over a year posting here .I actually thought the second poster was slightly witty in a mildly offensive way but the first mod was an out and out bully .

You prefer an offensive comment over telling someone to set up a blog?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

I said the second poster was slightly witty ,in an After Hours kinda way.The first mod was a bully ...

"Your rant isnt worth any discussion on this forum".

You agree that the second poster made use of offensive language. Mildly offensive. What's that, 50% offensive 50% wit? So you don't like bullying but you like a post to be witty and offensive? What about 50% bullying and 50% wit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I see Sully has completely revised his original response to something more polite.

Advertisement