Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clit piercing

Options
  • 05-03-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

im thinking of getting my clit pierced and my boyf dont c da point,he thinks its completely sexual and that i cant just want 2 do it!! what do ye think??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mr Quiet

angel faye wrote: »
    im thinking of getting my clit pierced and my boyf dont c da point,he thinks its completely sexual and that i cant just want 2 do it!! what do ye think??

I think you could try just using all the keyboard and not text speak?

As it stands your BF may have the advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Up to you at the end of the day. Can't really understand whether you want it done and your boyfriend doesn't or the other way round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 angel faye

is ''bf'' not txt speak??

and i want it done he does not want me 2 do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Is your boyfriend in his late 20's or 30's alot of guys around that age don't really see the point in piercings with the noteable moddly exceptions of course, maybe he just doesn't get piercings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

is ''bf'' not txt speak??

and i want it done he does not want me 2 do it
    your body in the end of the day , not his up to you

• Advertisement

he has no piercings at all, and yes he is 27 :)
    he thinks i want 2 do it just 2 make sex better,and cant c y i want it other than that reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

maybe he is hurt cause he thinks that why your getting it ;) ... again its your body in the end of the day

he has no piercings at all, and yes he is 27 :)
    he thinks i want 2 do it just 2 make sex better,and cant c y i want it other than that reason!
    and your around the same age I presume? weird, maybe just talk to him about it. If you get it done I suggest snakebite(if your in dublin)

im 24, im goin 2 danny bullman in limerick if i decide 2 do it...but thanks:)

Ok :0 like emo says it's your body, he may get into a tiff but he'll soon get over it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Personally, I'd go to Living Ink up the road from Bullman's. IMO its a nicer place. I think thats what its called anyway.
    It your body though at the end of the day. (There an echo in here?)
    Have you explained to him what the other reasons, beside the sexual ones, are?

ya its just something iv always wanted 2 do,i hav had loads of diff piercings and still hav some of em. im jus gonna do it anyway,if he dont like it he need'nt c it r go near it haha

I think most of here can attest to that.

And just so ya know, it's more than likely you'll get your hood pierced, not your clitoris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Actual clit piercings are rare. You need to have a very specific anatomy to get one and few women are suited to it. They're quite a risky piercing also and I'd run a mile from any piercing claiming to do them if s/he wasn't able to prove that they were a very experienced piercer.

Seeing as you talk about sex, I'm guessing what you want is a vertical clitoral hood piercing. This is a bar located in your hood above the actual clitoris. With this piercing the bar has the potential to provide direct stimulation. It's probably the most common female genital piercing. There are horizontal hood piercings also, generally these will provide less stimulation than a vertical piercing, or none at all. This all depends on anatomy so it may turn out you're not built for either, or both, or one. It's up to you.

yes i know thanks iv checked all that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Has he given you any reasons not to do it, other than he doesn't want you to?

no other reason no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Maybe ask him to explain why he doesn't want you to get it done.
    Even if it is only for additional pleasure during sex, why is that a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 FoxyTwinkles

Hello all! I have been thinking for a good while about getting my clitoral hood pierced. I'm looking for somewhere experienced in Dublin that know exactly what they are doing, because I'm aware that botched jobs are common, even in otherwise professional studios. I don't mind if it is a guy that pierces it, although I would obviously prefer it to be a lady, just so long as they know exactly what they are doing. Any suggestions?

This was a separate post but got moved here =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*merged*

There are female piercers in wildcat in stephens green and in the other one in eh... meath forget the real name of the place :( the piercer does post her ocassionally

Never been pierced by them, haven't heard any stories about them either.

I like snakebite personally. Steve and Rob there are top piercers.

Have a wander around and see what place you feel most comfortable in.

• Advertisement

I had my hood done by Steve in Snakebite on Middle Abbey Street and (as anybody who posts here knows by now :P) I really can't recommend him enough. He is very experienced and knows exactly what he's doing. I came from Cork to get my hood pierced by him and since then he's dermal punched both my conches. I wouldn't trust anyone else to pierce my privates/punch chunks out of cartilage out of my ear :p

Anytime I've been pierced by him he takes as much time as is needed to talk me through the procedure and prepare for it and goes into all the details you need to know as regards taking care of it and what to expect from the healing process. Snakebite never ever rush people and they will make sure you're comfortable and happy through the entire process.

The piercing itself was placed perfectly and healed fine, no problems there. Snakebite use custom-shape jewellery for hood piercings which is another plus. The bar they used for mine is halfway between a curved and straight barbell- curved at the end that goes through the hood and straight at the other end. I've never changed it so I can't compare it to straight or curved barbells but it's comfortable and doesn't get in the way.

So yeah, I'd recommend Snakebite to anyone but I can personally vouch for them regarding hood piercings.

I'd recomend Snakebite or Celestial Ring, just from my own experience. Snakebite only has guy piercers, but they do know exactly what they're doing, and are dead sound. Celestial Ring has female piercers, and are equally as good.

Steve.... Is he by any chance in his middle ages with HUGE stretches? I got my first tattoo in snakebite, he didn't tattoo me but he did sit down with me for at least twenty minutes and answered all my questions. Again, can't recommend him enough to people, he really made the whole experience more pleasant. If its him, I'll be there in a shot =]

Thats Rob your thinking of

Ah right!
    Still and all, now that I know where to go, its only a matter of working up the courage =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Got my hood pierced by a female in snakebite about 8/9 years ago cant think of her name.They really are the best know what thay are talking bout and extremely helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

well, did u get it done???

i remember a few years ago when i was going out with this girl and i told her i wanted to get a piercing in my penis, and she said, and i quote "I won't go near you if u get it pierced".

well we broke up a few months after that and remained friends for awhile and then when i got it done and she found out she said, and i quote once again "i'd love to have a go off it".

don't listen to ur boyfriend, if u wanna get it done, get it done.
    i'd love it if my girlfriend got her clit pierced

didnt get it done yet,im lookin round few diff places,tryin 2 get female but if i cant ill go 2 danny bulman....ef gettin it doh i cant wait. i like pierced penis ha never had a go off 1 doh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DavidMyster

i heard if u get ur clit pierced you have amazing mindblowing orgasms for 4 years but after that ur clit numbs and u cant stimulate it at all

• Advertisement

i heard if u get ur clit pierced you have amazing mindblowing orgasms for 4 years but after that ur clit numbs and u cant stimulate it at all

No.

Advertisement